As a parent, you would need to be careful while letting kids and toddlers play games, as we do not want to get caught up in unhealthy and addictive games. That being said, many of you will surely find size and color Being a great mobile title for your kids between the ages of 2 to 5, thanks to its educational and fun gameplay.
Helping children develop their ability to think logically, have better memories, improve their attention, visual perceptions and many more important skills that your child will need later. Plus, the game is super fun and entertaining, so kids are sure to have a great time playing this great mobile title.
Find out more about this interesting mobile title and all its features with our comprehensive reviews.
Story / Gameplay
Here at Shapes & Colors, Android users can access a number of education games for their kids, which can be used as interesting educational material for them. Just let your kids play the game and develop their many important skills which will be of wide use later. Help them build multiple skills and better prepare them for advanced lessons. And most importantly, you can help children improve by playing games with them.
Feel free to explore the vast collection of mini-games in a range of sizes and colors, each targeting a certain type of development for children. Enjoy discovering a variety of cool and entertaining games that will keep you hooked to the awesome mobile title. Enjoy playing games on your mobile devices or use large screen devices and multi-touch controls to enhance the fun of your multiplayer games.
Here are all the exciting features the game has to offer:
Accessible and friendly gameplay for kids
To start with, Android users can enjoy the accessible and friendly gameplay of Shapes and Colors, making it perfect for kid gamers. Here, you can easily choose educational games for kids from 1 to 5 years old. Enjoy playing games with them and help them develop some of their skills. Furthermore, the friendly in-game scenes with cute animals and objects will surely impress the kid gamers and allow them to move on in the awesome mobile title.
help them develop many different skills
Shapes and Colors focuses on developing a number of important skills and abilities in children to enhance the gameplay for kids. Here, you can help kids solve puzzles to improve their logical thinking and perceptual observation. Help kids learn about shapes and colors so you can better prepare them for the future. Introduce kids to numbers in exciting and fun games by showing them them. All of which should give parents complete peace of mind.
exciting games for 2 year olds
- color game – For two year old kids, you can ask them to play Colors game, which will allow them to learn different colors and differentiate them from others. This will help them develop their focus and early level thinking ability.
- shape game – Enjoy playing the size game by putting the food items in their correct bowls. This will teach your kids to understand how different shapes work with each other. Let them develop their visual perception and attention while having fun together.
- shape game – Explore the addictive shapes game in which your little ones must learn to fix the sofa by applying the correct patches to the scratched areas. This will help them learn about basic geometric shapes and their ability to solve simple problems.
- attention game – To improve their attention, parents can give their children the attention game, which allows them to freely interact with the cute animals. Have fun feeding and taking care of the animals by following some of their requests. The cute animations and animals will make sure that your kids are completely hooked to the experiences.
- Memory game – And you can let the kids improve their ability to remember in this memory game where they have to clean the room by putting the right objects in their right places. This is a highly advanced game for kid gamers and will definitely help them develop.
exciting games for 3 year olds
For children as young as three, you can begin to help them grow by introducing new concepts from shapes and colors to more advanced games.
- counting game – Your kids can start learning to count by discovering the exciting gameplay in shapes and colors. Here, the delicious sweets will be marked with certain numbers, and your kids will have to return them to their respective tables with the correct number.
- building games – If you want kids to become architects in the future, it is great that they play building games in shapes and colors. Here, kids can learn the concept of construction and start creating unique things with geometric shaped objects.
- shape game – In this game, kids also need to learn their advanced shape skills with basic shapes and other advanced items.
- logic games – At this age children can start to develop their reasoning in shapes and colors. Use interesting games in the bathroom and kitchen so that your kids can quickly get used to the gameplay whenever they want.
- classification game – With the knowledge gathered from other games, your kids will have enough concepts and abilities to tell the difference between objects. As a result, they can begin to enjoy shape and color classification games in which they can start sorting birds, fish, and other simple objects.
exciting games for 4 year olds
Parents can begin teaching new games to their 4-year-old, introducing basic concepts and knowledge from previous games.
- puzzle games – Have fun filling the fridge with some food items of different shapes and sizes. Let the kids decide how to arrange and organize the items to best fit the limited fridge.
- craft games – To improve their making and designing abilities, parents can let their kids play in addictive crafting games of shapes and colors. Here, kids can learn the endless possibilities of crafting with all the available materials.
- color game – Now, with their basic color knowledge, kids can enjoy putting clothes into their correct wardrobes by following the right colors.
- sorting and matching game – Even with babies as young as three years old, the ability to tell the difference between objects is extremely important for your children.
Gameplay optimized for your Android devices
Bimi Boo Studios has also optimized their games for your Android devices to make sure you can enjoy the exciting gameplay of all shapes and colors. As a result, you can always have the game available on your different phones and tablets. Plus, the language is also fully optimized for English users.
Enjoy the game offline
For those of you who are interested in the exciting gameplay of Shapes and Colors, now you can enjoy the game offline on your mobile devices whenever you want. Now, there is no need to look for an active Wi-Fi connection or turn on your mobile data just to play this game.
free to play
Despite all the exciting features, the game is still free for all the Android gamers to enjoy on their mobile devices. As a result, you can now easily pick it up from the Google Play Store without paying anything.
Enjoy our modified version of the game
Since this is still a freemium game, Shape and Color will come with ads and in-game purchases that may bother some of you. Hence, you might want to go for our modified version of the game instead. Here, we offer unlocked gameplay, removed ads, and many more interesting features for you to enjoy. and all you have to do is download it Shapes and Colors Mod APKFollow the instructions provided and you are ready to go.
visual and sound quality
Here at Shapes & Colours, Android gamers are allowed to enjoy their favorite children’s games With adorable 2D graphics and friendly visual elements, similar to Sweet Home Stories and the likes. As a result, kid gamers and parents will have no problem playing the game together. Furthermore, due to the non-demanding graphics, the game will run smoothly on most of your devices.
sound and music
Along with interesting in-game graphics, Shapes and Colors also offers its exciting and relaxing soundtrack, which will allow kid gamers to engage themselves more in the game.
With entertaining and educational games, Shapes & Colors will allow parents to easily teach some basic concepts and skills to their kids. Plus, the fun and friendly gameplay will always have you playing together.